Fraud on fake websitesNovember 13, 2022
Scammers around the world are regularly looking for new schemes for easy money mining. To do this, they come up with various ways of enrichment.
As a rule, on a fake website fraudsters offer users different things:
- make a purchase of virtual gaming money;
- transfer virtual currency in exchange for other values;
- buy goods;
- pay for services;
- execute documents for a fee;
- make payments on utility rates;
- other services to choose from.
The result, as practice shows, is always one – either a person loses part of his money, or his card or e-wallet is completely reset. In some cases, deceived people on the Internet are faced with loans that are not made out. Fraudsters get all the information to enter e-wallets and cash money from cards.